[kwlug-disc] things to look for in a netbook

Daniel Jolkowski danijolk at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 21:53:22 EDT 2009

I totally agree with Charles on this.  I bought an asus eee ages ago, eagerly waited for them to hit the Whitehorse market etc. but have been sorely dissappointed with it.  That is until I started using it like a PDA and not a computer.  Now I lug it around everywhere I go with addresses and maps and notes and crack-attack and some music and leave it in my backpack when I am at home.

It freezes all the time though.  But it boots in 8 seconds which kind of makes it okay.