[kwlug-disc] July meeting: at the Heuther -- food

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Fri Jun 19 21:56:21 EDT 2009

Hi everyone

I think it would be ok to bring in a coffee and a snack (muffin, tart etc.) from the cafe when you arrive. Just like the WC.

They serve a brand of Coffee called "Seatle's Best Coffee" It is darn good coffee, you can find it all over the place in downtown Vancouver.

I think that the consensus is to not have serving staff coming and going; we also do not want the consumption of alcohol during the meeting.

Cheers
 John
"The only good use for Internet Explorer is to download Firefox"
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario