[kwlug-disc] Free colour laser printer

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Thu Jun 18 08:56:41 EDT 2009

I've got an Minolta magicolor 2300DL laser printer in perfect working
condition, for free to a loving home.  Uncertain if it works with linux
though I believe there are drivers in the wild for it.  Toner level is
uncertain but working - I think I've replaced the blue and black
recently.  It's 4ppm which is why I've upgraded to something faster.
The printer is older (one of the first consumer level colour lasers, I
paid $1000 for it many years ago) so it's a heavy beast.  Perfect for
the occassional colour print job or for the kid's school projects.

Pickup in New Hamburg.  You can contact me offlist at glenn at glenndotca.