[kwlug-disc] Rocket Stick.

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:33:46 EDT 2009

I have a red rocket stick for sale ( Never Used ).. I paid $150 something at
future shop for a novatel 2-3 months ago. Hoooked it up to rogers network,
it broke a month later. I called rogers to send me a  new one which they did
( the little red one ), I lost my job, and can no longer afford it. Make me
an offer.