[kwlug-disc] modx, anyone?

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 00:22:15 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Robert P. J. Day<rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:

>  spent the last couple hours drinking with an acquaintance from
> ottawa, who mentioned a CMS system called "modx":
>
>  http://modxcms.com/
>
> looks interesting -- anyone played with it?

By any chance was a comparison made with drupal, something that I am
looking into right now.

This caught my eye on modx site, "We don't think you should have to
buy a book to build amazing sites that look and behave exactly how you
want." ... Exactly how I feel,  I don't want to spend countless hours
reading a book and hacking together pages... but seriously how (more)
easy, flexible and powerful can modx be? I would like to know??

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav