[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2009-07-09 18:32

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 9 21:33:10 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 06:32:59PM -0400, webhost at kwlug.org wrote:
> Recent content - 8 new posts
>
> 1. KWLUG Meeting: Monday, September 14 2009
> Published Meeting Agenda by pnijjar
> [ http://kwlug.org/node/659 ]
>

> ---
>
> 2. Configuring Apache
> Published Presentation Topic by pnijjar
> [ http://kwlug.org/node/660 ]
>
> Kalid Baheyeldin will lead us through configuring the Apache web
> server.

Obviously, I am hoping that the presenters will provide more detailed
blurbs than the placeholders I used.

I will also note that because Kyle is an undergrad we have no
presentation for December slotted yet, so if somebody wants to present
then that would be dandy like candy. (I'm curious about Snort,
myself.)

Also, you had better nominate some more FLOSS fund nominees or I am
going to nominate memtest86. I know I have threatened this before but
this time I'm serious.

- Paul