[kwlug-disc] why, yes, i *am* available, thanks for asking :-)

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Jul 7 14:07:43 EDT 2009

  hoping i'm not abusing the mandate of this list, but as i am
wrapping up one contract i'm working on and pondering which one to
apply for next, i'm currently available for local linux work.

  at the moment, a good chunk of my spare time (evenings and weekends)
will be spent designing or updating linux courseware that will be
eventually offered through the linux foundation here:

but that's a medium- to long-term project that will take a while to
ramp up so if anyone out there knows of any local linux needs
(particularly training, of course, but embedded stuff would work just
as well), drop me a note.  i'm definitely going to need something to
get me away from hour after hour of writing courseware.  thanks.

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday