[kwlug-disc] somewhere in town to get an AT/Everex serial cable?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Jan 31 16:15:00 EST 2009

This looks like, assuming it's 'standard', the typical motherboard
header connector to a DB9 serial that would go in an expansion slot
opening. You should be able to pick one up at Canada Computer,
ComputerXsess (sp?), K-W Surplus, or TechnoTrade.

- quite likely, assuming you've not only used laptops for the last
decade, you have one in your house already. One of those motherboard /
case cables left in the box 'cause you didn't have a use for it at the
time.

What's a BeagleBoard? [I saw USB powered, SD slot, and see HDMI cable,
but that's as far as I got.]