[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2009-01-28 10:15

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Wed Jan 28 11:03:51 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 07:53 -0800, Raul Suarez wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this post look like spam dressed up as news?

I think that you are wrong on this one Raul.  We know Bob and see him
once in a while at KWLUG.  His SIMPL project is open source and he has
presented it at TLUG and I think KWLUG as well.

His announcement reads as a little, err, impersonal.  But he probably
has to keep it generic so he can use it elsewhere.