[kwlug-disc] Your input requested

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Fri Jan 23 13:23:24 EST 2009

Hello Everyone

I will be attending a breakfast on January 30th with Minister Diane Ablonczy,the Minister of State for Small Business and Tourism (it is not just me there will be others).

I have been asked to bring the concerns that I hear people talk about to this meeting. Problem is, I do not talk politics at church or work and this group is the largest group where I have discussed politics though more often at Zekes.

I am inviting you to send to me any of your concerns that you would like to be passed on to the minister. Those of you who own a small business may want to attend (regardless of your political leaning) if so, please contact me.

I am not allowed to bring my pet peeves, it must be from others. Of course anything that supports open source software in government would be a good start. Any views on the last Copyright Bill?

Send me an e-mail

Sincerely

John Kerr