[kwlug-disc] Trial meeting location confirmed

Rick rickm at golden.net
Thu Jan 22 12:43:44 EST 2009

Chris Bruner <cbruner at quadro.net> writes:
> Good luck with your tuit, they can be expensive and painful.
> Paul Nijjar wrote:
>> I will update the website with pictures when I get a tuit. (I hope I
>> get one soon.)

I've never heard that word before. Is this what Paul is talking about?

   http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tuit
   1. (figuratively, humorous) A circular token sent to someone to prompt
    him to do something which he said he would do when he got a round tuit.

I don't know what Chris could be talking about ... and am not sure
if I want to know.

Are these extra emails acting like a tuit?