[kwlug-disc] [Fwd: [tillug] LUG: The Movie]

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 2 14:22:18 EST 2009

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, richard at weait.com <richard at weait.com> wrote:

> I hope that KWLUG will welcome cameras to observe the
> February 2009 KWLUG
> meeting.  We'd like to speak to a couple of members
> on-camera as well.
>
> Thoughts?

I had been working on a Nefarious Plan to book space across the street
(at 58 Queen) as a trial, to see whether this space would work better
for us than our digs at 43 Queen. I had actually gotten off my lazy
bottom long enough to book 58 Queen for February, but if there is
filming happening then I can easily undo that.

My intention had been to discuss the Nefarious Plan at this Monday's
meeting, to see whether people were interested. But maybe we could try
out the space across the street in March instead?

- Paul