[kwlug-disc] (Revised) Meeting Parking [Was: (Re: kwlug-announce Digest, Vol 20, Issue 1)]

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 28 17:40:31 EST 2009

--- On Sat, 2/28/09, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:

> FWIW -
> http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&g=queen,kitchener,on&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&ll=43.449309,-80.490153&spn=0.00155,0.003412&z=18&msid=117888502896854960306.000463fdd4f8f2e5ff6de.
>
> Or (before the b*tching sets in):
>
> http://tinyurl.com/KWlug-Location-Parking

Hrm. If the lot at Ontario and Charles is the one that I am thinking
of, then I think the parking is never free there any time. I remember
checking it out when I learned the usual parking lot would be closed.
I would be happy to be wrong, though.

The yellow bike rack that was in the old parking lot is also blocked
off. In the worst case you can park your bikes behind 58 Queen,
though. (The car parking directly behind 58 Queen is unavailable,
though. Sorry.)

- Paul

- Paul