[kwlug-disc] Generating and using PGP keys

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 00:43:49 EST 2009

I am either too naive, ignorant or plain stupid, but all this "Security" at the personal level sounds to me like either a "cool and geeky thing to play with" or a tinfoil hat for those that think that they really need protection.

Of course there are situations where it is necessary but for most of us mortals most of the time is like walking around with a helmet in case we fall.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/