[kwlug-disc] OpenVPN (Was: Re: firewall question)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Feb 18 23:24:54 EST 2009

So would it be better to run a VM as an endpoint to the VPN?  Every
time the connection is established the VM is restarted from the same
image, locked down by the Corporate IT overlords.  If the VPN can only
connect to the VM virtual address, then is the corporate network safe
from insecure remote hosts?

--Bob.

On 17 Feb 2009 at 23:49 unsolicited <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote
about "Re: [kwlug-disc] OpenVPN (Was: Re: [...]"

[...]