[kwlug-disc] Configuring a WinTV-HVR-1600

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Feb 14 22:55:17 EST 2009

Self-inflicted pain then.

And given the description ... you sir ... have a problem. And the
first step is to admit you have a problem.

You need to go to a meeting. At it you need to stand up and say ... Hi
... my name is Raul ... and I'm a K-W LUGger! I can't help myself, I
pass by computer stores and pick up widgets that I haven't confirmed
as being Linux compatible yet. Can you help me?

(You know ... somebody's going to say ... get a Mac. <sigh>)

Here's the real problem ... the group is more likely to want one of
whatever it is you got. Ooohhhsss and Aaaawwwss are you converting the
group, not the group rehabilitating you.

You'd think we'd get group discounts.