[kwlug-disc] test

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 8 21:43:52 EST 2009

Hi

Thanks for your reply to my test message.

I am not sure if my messages to the kwlug are getting through. Any post that I make is not returned to me via the list. I do not know if this is by design or not.

Did you see a message from me regarding via mboards in the last day or so?

Thanks

John

If you noticed the previous notice, you noticed that
the notice didn't refer any noticeable notices of note.
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario