[kwlug-disc] Rogers Bandwith Limit - Consequences of exceeding?

Steven Stillaway steve at stillaway.net
Sun Feb 8 16:37:17 EST 2009

My performance has never been degraded after I have gone over the
limit.  Other people may be seeing that, but I certainly have not.

I don't have any other acquaintances who uses rogers that have gone
over the limit, so I can't help other then my personal experience.  To
me it has just meant my service costs $25/month more, but it still
works exactly like it did before they started this.

- Steven