[kwlug-disc] local KWLUGer immortalized in upcoming o'reilly git book

john at netdirect.ca john at netdirect.ca
Sun Feb 8 08:39:41 EST 2009

Chris Frey?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert P. J. Day" [rpjday at crashcourse.ca]
Sent: 02/08/2009 07:35 AM EST
To: KWLUG discussion list <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org>
Subject: [kwlug-disc] local KWLUGer immortalized in upcoming o'reilly git	book

  i'm currently tech reviewing a book on git that will shortly be
submitted in its first draft form to o'reilly & assoc and, amusingly,
one of the figures shows an example of how to examine a git log and,
lo and behold, one of our own KWLUGers submissions' shows up in the
output.

  now you have to guess who it is.  and, no, it's not me.  that would
have just made this a dumb question.  :-)

rday

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.