[kwlug-disc] Fw: [About KWLUG] Linux Courses

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 7 22:07:07 EST 2009

FYI: The queryer agreed to release her e-mail address so that people
can contact her about Linux training directly. It is a GMail address
with the username

leanne.worthington

- Paul

P.S. I don't think unsolicited's recollection is correct with respect
to Working Centre training. My understanding is that the organization
once held A+ training (which is pretty DOS/Windows centric) but we
don't do that any more.

As I alluded to in a previous thread, we are starting to dabble with
OpenOffice and Ubuntu as part of some of our office/computer training,
but it is pretty minimal for now. I have long wished for something
non-certified but substantial to happen, but I am too lazy to make it
happen. (Charles was holding a few intro to Linux sessions in Computer
Recycling, but I think he doesn't have the tuits to sustain such a
project.)