[kwlug-disc] Mini-ITX Hardware and Linux

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Feb 7 16:19:26 EST 2009

Seems to me I remember Canada Computer moving towards stocking such.

As a reality check, it's usually worthwhile to pop over to Tiger
Direct. They tend to have a larger variety of inventory. Useful when
trying to see "what's out there", and "ballpark pricing"

http://www.canadacomputers.com
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/

You might pop over to http://www.pricecanada.com/ and see if you get
any hits.