[kwlug-disc] linuxquestions member choice awards

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 10:49:03 EST 2009

linuxquestions.org is having a poll for different categories of applications.

I recommend having a look at all the categories. Maybe there is something in one of them that you didn't know about and catches your eye.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2008-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-awards-83/

I already saw a couple of apps I didn't know about that I'm planning to further explore.

Granted, this is a totally unscientific poll but it is great as a "who's who" on free software.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/