[kwlug-disc] [OT] kittehs free to good home(s)

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Dec 28 07:13:26 EST 2009

  my friend cheryl is currently kitty-sitting a mom and her brood of
four kittens and they're pretty much weaned and onto solid food, so
they're all looking for good homes.  a couple of them can be seen

discussing the merits of pinot noir versus a nice cabernet.

  the kitty on the right (the dark one) is one of a pair or twins, and
they seem to hang out together quite a bit so i'm thinking it would be
nice if they went as a pair but that's not a requirement.  (and, no, i
haven't sexed them yet.)

  anyway, sorry to be so off-topic but if anyone is in the market for
a kitty (or two), let me know.  they need to be relocated soon, and
the humane society is the other possibility.