[kwlug-disc] communitech?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Dec 26 22:11:06 EST 2009

Lori Paniak wrote, On 12/26/2009 9:54 PM:
> I agree.  We are all (equal!) supporters of KWLUG.  The last thing
> we need is a special class of KWLUG member.

Is this what the end result of contributions towards meeting space
rental fees is going to be?

A special class of KWLUG member? [1]

Is the same (problematic?) recognition going to occur when we put
those contributor's logos on the front page of kwlug.org?

<sigh>

[1] Of course not. But are feathers going to be ruffled?