[kwlug-disc] communitech?

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 20:16:10 EST 2009

I know people are being facetious, but seriously:

Why do we need a name to define whoever wants to put money towards a facility if we ever came to that.

A simple posting on the mailing list saying, "a new year is approaching, whoever wants to contribute please email me (to keep it private) Based on the # of responses and offers we'll see if we have enough"

Period. No need for names. Specially getting bugged on names.