[kwlug-disc] ?: What is twitter / twitting?

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:55:10 EST 2009

Probably not. I will admit that twitter is for the post email
generation. Email was the basic function of internet usage. Now
emailing means a personal message on Facebook.

However, as silly as it may seem, and as useless as a lot of stuff
being tweeted is, there is funny and useful info being shared on