[kwlug-disc] kwlug on twitter?

Wed Dec 23 13:52:34 EST 2009

On December 23, 2009 01:37:36 pm Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
>  Well, then respectfully, you're wrong.

No need for respect here, it's the Internet. :-)

>  Someone types my domain.ca instead of .com because of my brand.  They see
>  a page full of insurance ads and either click on the ads, or figure I've
>  gone out of business.  Either way the squatter took business from me.

.ca/.com I can see and understand. It happened with me with mixdown.ca as
well, in fact (except that mixdown.com is a legit business).

I was referring to the land grab that Chris had posted about, and that (I
thought) you had agreed with.  Registering every variant of the name possible,
in all the TLDs you could think of.

-A.