[kwlug-disc] Company sponsorship for meeting place?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Dec 23 13:44:43 EST 2009

Again, let us not allow the usual "scope creep" to derail the main point.

I did NOT suggest that we incorporate. This is a separate discussion.

All I was suggesting is that companies that are willing to put in some
money come forward and say they can do that, for the purpose of
securing a meeting place for a year. Three companies are willing so
far (netdirect, insurance squared and 2bits). The math says we need
just one more, preferrably a few more.

Which place to rent is another discussion too. Let us just agree on whether
this is something that can be taken forward or to be killed right now.

So far the responses have been positive mostly about this. We can
explore that more if we do not find a good rental space for February.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.