[kwlug-disc] kwlug on twitter?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 22 17:19:34 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 08:01:13AM -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   anyone interested in getting kwlug on twitter?  so far, "kwlug"
> isn't allocated.  might be worth grabbing it while it's still there.

I do not understand Twitter well, so forgive the newbie questions.
Who would post to this? Is this an account (like for one person) or
would it be some kind of aggregator?

I don't think I would oppose being all Web 2.0, but I am not sure I
would personally want to put in the work of maintaining that presence.
If other people do then I would vote that they go for it.

- Paul