[kwlug-disc] Company sponsorship for meeting place?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Dec 21 13:50:31 EST 2009

In no way did I imply that KWLUG should incorporate.

This is just sponsorship by companies who can contribute towards meeting
space rental. Nothing more. For appreciation nothing more than a link on the

web site is needed.

That is all. The questions are:

a) Do we want to go that route? I agree with John let us wait and see what
other options are there before we explore this.

b) Getting enough companies to sponsor enough meetings for 6 months or
a year ahead of time. I am thinking 100, 150 per company per year. The more
companies the better since it is less per company.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.