[kwlug-disc] (In progress) kwlug candidate meeting site sourced.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Dec 20 13:39:33 EST 2009

Raul Suarez wrote, On 12/20/2009 8:16 AM:
> --- On Sat, 12/19/09, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
>> Not so much 'change', I think, as 'identification'?
>
> Cough, cough... identification with a church may be easy for you,
> not for me.

Identification of what we do so it can be explained to a 3rd party.
Any 3rd party. Not identification with the building itself.

Don't confuse meeting space and meeting content with activities that
happen in the same building in a different room at a different time.

It's just a building. With some spare space.