[kwlug-disc] (In progress) kwlug candidate meeting site sourced.

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:48:05 EST 2009

I understand that what they want to do is participate.  But they can
already do that.  We are not an exclusive group by definition.  We are
sort of an exclusive group by nature--that nature being a focused
appeal.  We present focussed presentations on topics that usually
target a moderate to advanced level of computer knowledge and an
interest in the nitty-gritty of Linux.  If individual members of the
congregation of this church want to participate in what we have, then
they are quite welcome to join us whether we use their space or not.

But our group doesn't appeal to the masses.  And if we NEED to include
them, then we need to change the nature of the group.  There is no way
that I can see for us to appeal to this demographic (by which I mean a
random selection of community members--no intent to slight this
particular group)
Brent