[kwlug-disc] New locations brainstorming

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 18 09:32:53 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 07:02:36PM -0500, unsolicited wrote:

> Paul Nijjar wrote, On 12/17/2009 3:01 PM:
>> I do want to emphasize that I am not trying to shut down the
>> discussion around future meeting spaces -- even for January.
>
> I, for one, realize and appreciate that Paul. You've got us a rock,
> solid, place to be, if only as a fallback should a miracle not happen
> and a different place not appear. Thank you.

This is not necessarily rock solid. It is tentative. My understanding
is that the Working Centre would be open to us using this long-term,
but if the situation is not working out for them then they have the
right to cut us off. Establishing a good relationship and good
habits will be important.

- Paul