[kwlug-disc] android phone, anyone?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Dec 17 21:17:02 EST 2009

Oh, and when I was with Bell several years ago, not even SMS text messages
made it outside their network! That was appalling! My brother could not send
me SMS from Egypt nor could I send messages to him! Switching to Rogers
(which uses the worldwide standard GSM) solved that problem.

That was sometime back, so Bell could have this solved by now.