[kwlug-disc] DailyTech - Concerned About Privacy? You're Probably up to no Good, Says Google CEO

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Dec 11 22:39:44 EST 2009

And then I read:

    We don't correlate or combine your information from the temporary or
    permanent logs with any other data that Google might have about your
    use of other services, such as data from Web Search and data from
    advertising on the Google content network.

    http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/privacy.html

So, maybe Google isn't so nefarious after all.  But it might be
interesting to put a Google Alert on that page to see if the contents
ever gets altered...

--Bob.