[kwlug-disc] anyone sign out "classic shell scripting" from the LUG library?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Dec 11 05:19:38 EST 2009

  i'm not sure if i once donated a copy of o'reilly's "classic shell
scripting" to the LUG library and someone's signed it out, but it
turns out that i (mistakenly) donated my only copy and -- if no one
objects strenuously -- i want to reclaim it.  in exchange, i'm sure i
can find 5 or 6 more books on my bookshelf to replace it with.

rday