[kwlug-disc] Strange gmail issue

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Dec 9 22:20:10 EST 2009

I take it this problem isn't limited to one recipient? Nor one
particular ISP on your end, and/or the recipients are experiencing the
same from other gmail users as well? i.e. Just you, and only you, to
more than one recipient, and not just via one particular mail routing
path.

Sounds like you're getting flagged right out of the gate by Google
which is just bizarre. And probably darned annoying.

Well ... we've been talking about the insidious power of Google.