[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2009-12-08 22:07

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 21:57:50 EST 2009

--- On Wed, 12/9/09, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
> I saw Bob Day's screen, which I thought was showing
> OpenMeeting, but 'OpenLaszlo' was in a title bar, or
> something.

OpenMeetings is written 70% in OpenLaszlo (The UI). I think that the OpenMeetings developer pays homage to OpenLaszlo by not altering the FavIcon or the page title to showcase it.

This is a good example of the power of OpenLaszlo.

The rest is written in Java, mostly the desktop sharing part.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/