[kwlug-disc] DailyTech - Concerned About Privacy? You're Probably up to no Good, Says Google CEO

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Dec 9 20:31:01 EST 2009

Apparently, this part of the data takes up very little room.

I was listening to a podcast[1] in which the speaker, Viktor
Mayer-Schonberger described the effect Google has on our ability to
forget.  As an aside, he describes some of Google's infrastructure and
the estimated size of the database.  I forget the exact size, but it's
something I could store on a home media centre.