[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2009-12-08 22:07

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Dec 9 15:56:33 EST 2009

Richard Weait wrote, On 12/09/2009 10:04 AM:
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM,  Raul wrote:
>> If you logged in remotely, please let me know how was your experience.
>
> I was unable to connect.  The OpenLaszlo progress bar appeared but
> nothing else did.

I'm a little confused (by the technology) here.

I thought Raul was using OpenMeeting.

I saw Bob Day's screen, which I thought was showing OpenMeeting, but
'OpenLaszlo' was in a title bar, or something.

I thought OpenLaslo was a web applications platform.

Which technology is which, called what?

(A little baffled here. Not hard, I know.)