[kwlug-disc] OOo presentation templates

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Dec 6 23:08:18 EST 2009

My search-foo is failing me.

I remember seeing this but I can't find it now.  And I need it.  Any
tips or links?

A large collection of OpenOffice.org presentation templates filled
with illustrations of human characters.  The idea is that you can
combine the illustrations with your headlines / bullet points to
storyboard your presentation.  I think it was published by Sun and
licensed requiring attribution only.

These people were positioned in various business situations; at a
desk, at a meeting table, on the phone, at a water cooler, doing a
presentation, compiling some code, etc.

Jog my memory?  Or just bail me out with a link?