[kwlug-disc] interesting piece on the power of open source

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Tue Dec 1 14:44:49 EST 2009

I agree.  The question is where is the tipping point where people say
"Good enough"?  75%, 90%, better than the rest?

Honestly, for most people, if it is the software installed on their
laptop, they learn to deal with it.  And it has to be *really* bad to
affect the purchase of the next laptop.  Inertia.