[kwlug-disc] Call for volunteers: Software Freedom Day

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 29 00:37:19 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 04:03:45PM -0400, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 03:45:23PM -0400, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> > There's no info about this on http://www.theworkingcentre.org/ as yet --
> > at what times of day will you be needing people?
> >
> Stuff will be going up over the next couple of weeks.

Stuff is going up. Here is a planning page:

http://sf-day.org/teams/northamerica/canada/ontario/KitchenerWaterloo

Listed there are a bunch of topic suggestions, some concrete ways you
can volunteer, and some ideas for things we can do. Feel free to add
your ideas, or contact me with them and I will add them to the wiki.

If you are interested in volunteering then you can sign up on the wiki
page or you can contact me directly. So far I am under the impression
that Raul and maybe Bob Jonkman are the only KWLUGers who have
volunteered so far.

If you belong to other organizations that might want to get involved
with the day (Python monging, KWartzing, etc) then please spread the word.

- Paul