[kwlug-disc] OT: Drupal (Views) questions

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun Aug 23 14:30:19 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Charles M <chaslinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all. First my apology for posting this slightly OT subject here. I
> would have posted it to our local Drupal forum but it looks like
> Rogers is reshaping our content again because when I type
> www.drupal.org I get Rogers' search page... argh!
> I'm working on a drupal web site at: http://www.freesoftshop.com/
> trying to get the screenshot to align on the right of the other custom
> content types I've created.
> I thought I could do it within the custom image field content type, or
> image cache module, but it looks like I'm wrong. I then looked to
> Views, but the best I could get was to turn my content into a couple
> of columns, which looks better, but still isn't what my goal was
> (getting the image on the right of the text).

If you are using views just for that, then it is overkill here.
You should be able to do the alignment using CSS provided the image
is wrapped in a div with a class.

You can try this:

In style.css in your theme, or in a new custom.css that you add
to your theme's .info file, add this:

.field-field-screenshot {
  float: right;

To make it align to the right of the container (the div that is one level

Clear your browser cache and then reload the page and see.