[kwlug-disc] For the College/Netbook people in the mailing list

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 08:48:06 EDT 2009

I remember first trying with my IBM Thinkpad 755CX notebook, but it
proved too large (and it's small) and as you pointed out the battery
life wasn't great. The second thing I tried was a Palm M125 with a
keyboard, it worked better, but the apps really couldn't do what I
wanted, and there were things like drawings I needed to do that were
more difficult because I'd have to load a separate paint program then
incorporate the image into the word processing program. Honestly I
think nothing still beats pen and paper...

Charles McColm
http://www.charlesmccolm.com/