[kwlug-disc] Mandriva distro's

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Mon Aug 17 15:17:38 EDT 2009

I think I've asked this in the past, but I've forgotten :).

I need to upgrade the distro on my server from Mandriva 1987 or so (it's
been a while).  Mandriva shows a powerpack edition for about $100 and a
Server edition for about $500.

I tend to run Mandriva powerpack or the free edition on my desktop and
like to keep things similiar.  However I'd like to add some more
reporting tools to my webserver.  Does anyone have any
experience/comments on the powerpack vs. the server edition for
installation on a webserver?  Or what I Mandriva install I should be
running on a webserver?

--
Glenn Cooke
Insurance Squared Inc.