[kwlug-disc] Heuther boardroom

Cedric Puddy cedric at thinkers.org
Wed Aug 12 13:00:59 EDT 2009

I was just in there last night (for Kwartzlab*) and can report that it
is rectangle with an approximate 1:2 aspect ratio.

You could set up a speaker on either narrow side of the room (either
beside the door, or facing the door across the audience.

I think the room is a little too narrow for the speaker to comfortably
be placed on the long edge of the room, though it certainly would be
worth checking on in specifically in person.

I'm not sure what it's official capacity is -- wouldn't surprise me if
it was ~40-50.  We were about 15 people, and had no A/C or crowding
issue at all.  :)

	-Cedric

* check out progress on that front at http://www.kwartzlab.ca or email join at kwartzlab.ca
  if you haven't looking in on that lately!