[kwlug-disc] Air at the Monthly Meeting tonight

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:21:35 EDT 2009

There was air, I could feel it every so often, just slightly.  I just don't
think it was designed well; the building is pre-central air after all.

First, there is all the heat from downstairs, which includes all the heat
outside coming in via the patio doors.  Second, all that heat rises up to
that room.  Third, there are no vents to allow the heat to rise any
further.  And finally, we close the door.

I wonder if those windows open at the back?  Perhaps a simple exhaust fan
would make it more bearable by removing some of the heat?