[kwlug-disc] Air at the Monthly Meeting tonight

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Aug 10 17:52:40 EDT 2009

We were told after the last meeting it has air. We didn't know to ask
that it be turned on at the last meeting, and it wasn't. Now we know
to ask.

I don't recall specifically whether it has a thermostat, but we were
told it definitely has an on/off switch.

Whomever arrives first should gauge the room temperature and ask the
server to turn it on then, or after some amount of time.

We were told the servers will be more than happy to do so.