[kwlug-disc] Open Source intro handout

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:13:21 EDT 2009

I'm not going to repeat what everybody's said so far, except to agree
that telling people about the free-as-in-speech aspects of free
software is very valuable.  I'm not sure how to do it without sounding
like a cultist, but you have to try.

I don't even thing the sale price of free software is even much of a
selling point.  Most home users get their software for free anyway.
And they don't feel particularly guilty about it.

Darcy.